Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I have questions about dreadwax - yes, I'm really asking this here lol

Knotty Jonny Clean
@knotty-jonny-clean
14 years ago
13 posts
Closeup pics of my dreads!Ok, when the page loads click the play button, after it starts you can hover over the "more" and click on the fullscreen option. If you have a video card it should scroll nice and smooth. Press play to step through the slideshow. You can also zoom and pan at any time.I hope the pro-wax ideas don't offend you guys....you can just ignore the words if they bother you =] http://dreadlocks.tv/dreadlocks-closeup.htm In response to what SE said: "and dude give it up 0? fuck u dude every fucking day every day we get ppl joined saying they used your crap the 1st time around and had to start over wax free... how can u possibly say u never had 1 dissatisfied customer when not a single day goes by when your dissatisfied customers join us here? read profiles 2/3 well say they fell for your crap and started over without wax and say wax was a huge mistakeeither your lying about never getting complaints or they all just figure your a lier who would only say they over waxed so why complain and get blamed for using your bad products" I don't need to find an explanation for why people don't contact me about wax issues because I'm not trying to convince anyone that there are countless masses that have had a wax issue....that's your racket. If I had to guess why those that have in fact had an issue did not contact me I'd say it was due to their finding this or similar sites that make them feel like I wouldn't do everything in my power to help someone that had an issue... Since I posted an open invitation on this forum - which comes up for dread wax issues and which I would assume is a common destination for someone with a wax issue I haven't had one customer or anyone else email me with a current issue looking for help. This should give you some idea of the staggering number of people looking for help over the last month. In any case one disappointed customer is too many so I'm eager to improve the info and instructions so that no one need repeat the bad experiences that some have had. "and every 1 of your glowing testimonials u claim to get is only in the 1st Weeks till they realize how screwed they are" Not so much but umm..yea... IDK man, Our realities are just so opposite - there's no point to making such comments. We'd look like idiots to continue that - we both know it's going nowhere. Let's focus instead on the specifics of an ACTUAL bad wax experience and see if we can learn anything new.I'd like to get a volunteer - someone that used only DHHQ products (DHHQ wax and soap) to start and maintain their dreads -who followed the instructions very closely - someone who's dreads locked up but then who found it impossible to remove the wax with a hot rinse.Is there anyone on this forum that meets that description?peace n' respect,KJC
updated by @knotty-jonny-clean: 07/20/15 02:09:15AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dude those are hardlt dresded at all after 6 years? mine were more dreaded at 1 month that was exactklly the proof i needed they are not dreaded just glued togetherand i requested closeuup pics not another scumbag marketting thingand that dude shawns dreads are disgusrting knotty sloans are a mess tooget realyour dreads look extremely damaged and not at all dreadedgimme 15 min ill show u how dreaded dreads should look

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
14 years ago
81 posts
when I looked at your pictures, your "dreads" looked like they had crusted wax and broken hairs all over the place.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
why they dont come to the guy who screwwed them? because they come instead to the guy who helped save them from youthey dont need you or want anything to do with youthey want help not hype not more "if you follow the directions" crap because they used less then u tell them to and are still screwedwhy would they ever trust you again? get realthey want help not someone just out to claim theyre products are great when its proven they suck

--
Knotty Jonny Clean
@knotty-jonny-clean
14 years ago
13 posts
Really? And I never would have anticipated that..... Wait, let me get this straight.... you DON"T LIKE MY DREADS? I'm devastated....crushed!! I'm not sure I'll ever be able to......oh wait.....I'm over it. 3 ]

Jim the Kraken said:
when I looked at your pictures, your "dreads" looked like they had crusted wax and broken hairs all over the place.
Knotty Jonny Clean
@knotty-jonny-clean
14 years ago
13 posts
I'm glad you got your "proof" now. That settles it. My dreads are terrible - SE said so!(I think you could say I just got proof of something as well.)All this discussion about how to measure the tightness of a dread and this whole time SE had the jedi like ability to "SEE" tightness in a photo! I guess I'll just throw in the towel - there's no need to do any more experiments or look for any other type of objective evidence. We'll all just ask SE and he can tell us when our dreads are tight. He can also tell us if are dreads are "real" and if we are worthy to wear them!Yea...you guys have fun with that.. =]

soaringeagle said:
dude those are hardlt dresded at all after 6 years? mine were more dreaded at 1 month that was exactklly the proof i needed they are not dreaded just glued together
and i requested closeuup pics not another scumbag marketting thing
and that dude shawns dreads are disgusrting knotty sloans are a mess too
get real

your dreads look extremely damaged and not at all dreaded

gimme 15 min ill show u how dreaded dreads should look
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok click each for a bigger version

then 500% closer

and about 850-900 times closer sorry loses a lil clarity

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
few notes onthesethey were washed just hours ago still lil damp so extra fuzzyandive been conditioning a tin lately using alot of jojoba and africas best so they are looser and softer then usualnotw get a closeup like this no scummy marketting crap just a closeup of your dreads that can be zoomed in for extreme detailare u at all capable of ever doing anything thats not a marketting scheme? seriusly how hard is it to have a debate or take a picture without turning it into an advertisement?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
nevermind i was able to zoom in enough on your lil goofy adverstisement to se4 that your dreads look no more dreaded then 1 day old backcombed hair!!!!

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
jonnt (no actualy why dont we use yoir real name instead)i want you to try this 1 post that dowes not mention wax followimg instructions dreadheadhq just say 1 thing thats not an advertisementjust say hellowithout adding hello if you use my products as reecomended-----are u capable of not being just a sales gimik?

--

/ 20

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form