Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Everyone buy my products

ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
I have about 400000 willing customers who have bought my products and used them on their hair. I have a no money back, dis satisfaction guarantee. You can buy a kit that includes a dreadlocking spray made of top of the line tap water and table salt (15.00), a dread comb (25.00), glade wax (50.00), shoe box to neatly hold said items (75.00), and if you buy within the next five minutes I'll even throw in a DVD of me re inacting the dread maintenance vids I saw on YouTube absolutely free for a small fee of 45.00. This is a 210.00 dollar value yours for only 209.99!!!
updated by @zeefighter: 02/03/18 03:43:45PM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
LMAO!!! xDD You're funny Zii!! :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
but wait since most customers cant follow simple directions and overwax we now offer a premium waxing service, this service includes strapping you to a chair that runs you through a modified carwash wich sprays our wonderful wax evenly all over your dreads and bodyyou hair is carefully measured first and the spray adjusted to ensure no more then 3 pounds per square inch is applied, then you go through a baking section where high heat is used to melt the wax deep into your dreads where it will never come out.we guarantee your waxed dreads will harden and become solidthey will never unravel or movethis premium service can be yours by simply signing over all bank accounts credit cards and all future paychecks.if you also sign over stocks and bonds with a value over 1/4 milion we will throw in 2 full months of dread maintenance! this exciting plan offers such things ascrocheting to make your dreads way too tight , felting to turn all those annoying lumpsd into broken off dreads, loose hair removal for that saught after balding look and our pattented rubbing and rolling mega packbut wait, sell your children into slavery and we'll even throw in some slimy butta so you wont feel stickywhat a value huh?no longer will you have to suffer the horrors of doing nothing and getting dreads for free

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!!! Call now and well throw in a free sample of shampoo for 30.00 that doesn't clean or improve your hair in any shape or form. Don't worry about the details. I use these products. I even abducted enough children to get chin deep in slimey butta.
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
If you include a crochet needle attached to a jig saw I'm in!!! :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dreads lookin a disasta never fear the doctas here just poke poke poke and off it drops just pick it up and poke poke poke some more and like magic its reattached this magical docta is only 4 times as expensive as simular products because we harnesedthe power of plastic to provide a amazing ez grip handlethe lock docta is the easy diy solution to at home amputations (warning amputated fingers may not be easily reattached with the lock docta the ama has not approved the lock docta for the treatment of prostate cancer hemeroids blurry eyes sore throughts ringing ears or erectile dysfunction serius injury injury may occur if used to treat depression. not recomended for use in cosmetic surgery (see micheal jacksons nose for possible side effects) the lock docta is not a registered medical doctor

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
worst thread ever epic fail
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
GratefulNick said:
I like the kitty pic tho
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Damn Zii, I thought you were really trying to peddle goods to the fine people of this forum. I've been avoiding opening this thread cuz I didn't want to read everyone chewin youR ass over it.But I get it now, you're a smart ass!!! LOVE IT!!!
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
I'm sorry knotty boy ripped you off. :(

GratefulNick said:

updated by @zeefighter: 07/09/15 10:40:39PM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus