Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread products review, knottyboy & dreadheadhq

Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
should probably update any new items? had some people asking about this on Yahoo. like to link it to them
updated by @iain: 07/22/15 05:38:26AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
sure what products u tell me wich need reviewing i'll get on it tomorow

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
let's see,, guessin the newly appointed lock docta, and loose hair tool thingy, an, there's others, can't think of them atm, anyone else have anything in mind?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
lock docta is simply a felting needlethe absolute worse thing u can do to dreadsits EXTREMELY SHARP which slices right through hair its barbed on the sides which sgreads hairs that wernt cutfelting is a process of taking fibres and shredding them up so theyre all rough edges that grip together into a "felt" felt as anyone knows is very easily torn apart much like the lint in a dryer lint trap but slightly more packed togetherthe dread docta can only be called a docta if you concider a botched operation (ie brain surgery for a hangnail) to be good medical practiceit destroys the integrity of the dread just to corect a superficial surface feature that makes the dread uniquein otherwords its the equivalent of michael jacksons nose job

--
PoopiePants
@poopiepants
14 years ago
81 posts
Lock Peppa's ingredient Bentonite is also used for kitty litter!! It absorbs liquid pretty good.
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Petroleum products should not go on or in the body at all.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
breeze i do agree but they arent as scummy in how agressivly they market lies some products are really natural and fairly ok they dont push every harmfil thing they can (?that i know of) they dont post ciontradictory misleading vidsthey do sell some harmful products and reconmend some harmfull methods thats true so yes they are notba good comp[any but .. the level of scumbaggery is lower

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
du u got the ingredient list i think its just aooe mango andlime if thats basicly it (presumably with preservatives) then its fine for african hair ok for caucasian when u need conditioningid need to see ingredients to know more but i think for african hair at least its fine breeze said:
What about a review of the Jamaican Mango & Lime list of products? I have used there product before ( No Products Now) They seem to be another well known company for making and selling dreadlock products.

Peace & Love

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Looks to me like they are taking no stance on the "Wax Controversy" *pitch shifted echo and seizure inducing visual effects*....Seems they would be a company that will be creative enough to market the wax for other purposes when sales start dropping. Still, in their faq they are only giving answers that wont hurt profits.Instead of dispelling myths and just selling products that are useful or at least marketing them in the way that they would be useful they are using peoples lack of knowledge to gain profit.In my opinion if they were an ethical company they would at least, even if in a joking manner, start with a list of other uses for the dread wax and gradually begin to downplay using wax for dreads and focus on their other products. If it were my company I'd expand my product listing outside of dread maintenance. soaringeagle said:
breeze i do agree but they arent as scummy in how agressivly they market lies some products are really natural and fairly ok they dont push every harmfil thing they can (?that i know of) they dont post ciontradictory misleading vids
they do sell some harmful products and reconmend some harmfull methods thats true so yes they are notba good comp[any but .. the level of scumbaggery is lower
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
I should get a jar and do a video of me waxing my car with it. XD

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form