dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

official johnny clean dreadlocks and dread wax debate may 7th 8pm est

GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Lmao. soaringeagle said:
well before i can answer a quesyion about the properties of wax i nedd to ask, is all wax wax? im not sure maybe wax can be creame? or gell? or paste? if so and one of those washes out will you buy my stuff if i rename it dread paste?

but before we rename wax we should also look at how its used

wax should be applied near a dread not on the dread, if it touched the dread ofcorse it will build up, but we intended it to just by applied to the air around the dread so anyone that thought dread wax should go in a dread is just dumb
second weneed to look at the amount used since your applying it to air not hair it makes sense yo use only a few molicules at a time, on our site we show you how to measure the proper amount as compared to a hydrogen atom

ofcourse we also must look at the density of air odviosly if you live on a mountain your wannt to use less then if you live at sea level

now ive done alot of experiments including reversing time to see if wax remained in a dread before you put it there and found that wax was not pressent in any dread before the time it was put there

yea im being rediculouse but just shows u when u can redefine the question any way you want the answer doesnt need to make any sence if the question itself becomes flawed

updated by @greygargoyle: 07/22/15 12:17:37PM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/the-best-way-to-wash-and-care Mikkel The Viking said:
Where are all the stuff that you said was on here? I am not blaming you for lying, I just needs some help finding it:)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
therers also in products a thread on home made dread products better then store bought and a few on herbs for head and dreadsthe sites grown huge in under a year and is packed with info and if u cant find anything..askeveryones super helpful

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
BAhahahaa GreyGargoyle said:
That is nothing new...

Yeah, let's let him word the questions that we had for him.
This way he can ask himself questions and then answer his own questions.

Sylph said:
I just want to point out that unlike me (who is a lazy bum today) KJC posted on facebook he would be visiting with family today and be busy doing things, LOL. I don't think it's unreasonable to make sure the questions are worded 'correctly'.... although I think it could be done MUCH quicker than it has so far. I'm sure he will read all of this tonight and hopefully post HERE on the board in response to all that's been said since he last checked.
Courtney J
@courtney-j
14 years ago
100 posts
<3<3<3<3 U SE! soaringeagle said:
well before i can answer a quesyion about the properties of wax i nedd to ask, is all wax wax? im not sure maybe wax can be creame? or gell? or paste? if so and one of those washes out will you buy my stuff if i rename it dread paste?

but before we rename wax we should also look at how its used

wax should be applied near a dread not on the dread, if it touched the dread ofcorse it will build up, but we intended it to just by applied to the air around the dread so anyone that thought dread wax should go in a dread is just dumb
second weneed to look at the amount used since your applying it to air not hair it makes sense yo use only a few molicules at a time, on our site we show you how to measure the proper amount as compared to a hydrogen atom

ofcourse we also must look at the density of air odviosly if you live on a mountain your wannt to use less then if you live at sea level

now ive done alot of experiments including reversing time to see if wax remained in a dread before you put it there and found that wax was not pressent in any dread before the time it was put there

yea im being rediculouse but just shows u when u can redefine the question any way you want the answer doesnt need to make any sence if the question itself becomes flawed
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha i know right? i never expected it to turn out like this..total circus complete with clowns and a freak show

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
j.boy
@jboy
14 years ago
47 posts
my daughter just baked me up a killer batch of white chocolate macadamia cookies ...yumn...
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Man, alright here it is...There is one group, US...let's call them the blood elves.This group is located in far far away, yes near the swamp that Shrek lives in.But slightly closer to the woods where little Red Robin Hood is...not in the ghetto part.Lots of lush green, huge trees with swinging vines...ect.Then there is another, let's call them the knights of the square table.This group is located in the grimy streets of Mordor...Did the ring really get destroyed or is there a upcoming SECRET 13 hour long sequel?Alright so the square table of knights goes onto a magical journey through the lands of Gum Drop forest...but they weren't playing Candy Land, Gum Drop Forest is a real place, look it up..and they meet a clan of blood elves. The force turns out to be very strong with this clan of blood elves so the knights retreat into their lair to forge many weapons of waxy steel swords and muskets of ghetto sprayers, which they use to enslave the peasants of their native country. These peasants become the sworn protectors of the knights and the knights become the king and queen of their precious wax making factories which happen to be located in Camelot. They are known to have lots of nice killer wilderboarbeats that roam that land and sometimes they have really huge tusks, sometimes they aim those tucks at the butt region...I don't know. ANYWAYS...so they come back to enslave the land of far far away and they take a wrong turn at Elm Street so they double back but they finally find it and then they attack...the blood elves force the knights of the square table back and then they ask for a debate...and the King of the square table designates it as a treaty. He then reports back to his minions...they kind of look like those things off of Star Wars, the little furry things except they are more like the little things in Van Helsing, actually no, more like those little things on the other vampire movie. It's called Cirque Du Freak. Yeah, like Har Kat...anyways...They look like Har Kat from Cirque Du Freak! So he talks to the minions and they say yes, let's have a treaty that applies only to us, let's have a treaty with ourselves and then let's ask ourselves questions and then give answers so that we can destroy REAL dreadlocks once and for all and we can MAKE FAKE dreadlocks all damn day long even though they look like crap, we think they're kool. Matter of fact, let's sell our soul to the guy from Mortal KOMBAT!!! Dun da dun da nuh nuh...and then they launched nuclear blobs of wax onto all the forests and the forests started to die. So the blood elves used that force shit against them with their long ass dreads whipping in the breeze fighting alongside the dragons, cause if you didn't know...dragons are blood elves friends and dragons only respect dreadlocks that grow on your head, not the ones that just appear from a bunch of stupid products. But anyways...in the end the square knights could never understand what true dreadlocks meant to the soul and to people who really understand them because they sold their sold to that bad ass asian guy. Anyways...so they were banned back to their land from where they came.Morale of the story...It's a blood elf thang, you just wouldn't understand...
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
I have to admit that the insinuation that people who use DHHQ products are unthinking, mind-controlled zombies. I also dislike the idea that some dreadlocks are somehow NOT dreadlocks because a person (successfully or not) used products to help create them.The following is copied and pasted from the merriam-webster website:dreadlockMain Entry: dreadlockPronunciation: \dred-lk\Function: nounDate: 19601 : a narrow ropelike strand of hair formed by matting or braiding2 plural : a hairstyle consisting of dreadlocksYou'll notice that it does not differentiate between dreads that are created with products or not. I will agree that dreads that are simply glued together (overwaxed) and don't actual lock and mat (as per the definition of dreadlocks above) probably don't qualify as dreads. (Although the owner of said 'dreadlocks' is probably unaware of the problem.)The reason why there are some people out there who recommend DHHQ's products to other people is the same reason you probably recommend this web site to other people. It worked for you and you want to help other people achieve the same results as you. That's all there is to it. We have not been brainwashed or hypnotized into becoming salespeople. We used a product, we liked it, and now we recommend it to others. I don't use wax myself, but I do like other products that DHHQ sells. If I am putting dreads in someone's hair I may recommend the dread soap, especially, for the sole purpose that I want to make sure they aren't going to be putting all kinds of nasty residue into their new, baby dreads. I will also inform that person that if they don't want to purchase dread soap, they can make their own with baking soda and apple cider vinegar. That person is free to choose for themselves, but I want them to know the proper way to care for their dreads.And I will add, finally, that THANKFULLY us 'blood elves' have NOT been banished back to where we came from because I am still here. And I am grateful TO be, because a person can appreciate DHHQ products AND be well-informed, open-minded, and respectful of others' personal beliefs on the 'right' and 'wrong' way to create dreadlocks.
updated by @raging-roots-amy: 07/23/15 08:19:23AM

/ 17

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form