Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

have you EVER used ANY dreadheadhq ot knotty boy products?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u guys rock those are some excelent reviewsi hope ning makes themj publicly visible soon

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 12:22:54PM
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
Nope can't say I have, I don't waste my money.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
google dreadhead product reviews were on 1st page knotty bot were on top of 2nd

--
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Compared to the baking soda washes that are found on this site. The shampoo is good for being a deluted exfoliant. http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/dread-products-review Sister Rags said:
IllumiKnotty said:
dreadheadhq shampoo -- 5/5 stars -- does what its supposed to
What is it supposed to do? I mean...do you find it better than washes we've discussed here?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok i just heard back from ning they actualy had other requests to make the comments public and suposedly they will but no idea when yet

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thank knottysleeves i wouldnt have even thought to check if they were visible i just assumed they were

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hey guys i posted a buliten on the sites myspace ( if u dont know it its www.myspace.com/dreadlockforums ) and 2 guys are making some really dumb pro wax arguments in the comments ..please add your own to the comments if you want

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
look for a bukiten i posted today earlier see if that link works Sister Rags said:
soaringeagle said:
hey guys i posted a buliten on the sites myspace ( if u dont know it its www.myspace.com/dreadlockforums ) and 2 guys are making some really dumb pro wax arguments in the comments ..please add your own to the comments if you want

SE, I can't find the dumb pro-wax comments anywhere...I've searched & searched....??? I found out, though, that you and my husband have the same birthday ( :

--
matt2
@matt2
14 years ago
40 posts
ya i have bought there shampoos and there combs
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
a 1 dollat comb was what 8 bucks? the shampoos are harmless just not great the comb u could get real cheap at a pet store matt waatti said:
ya i have bought there shampoos and there combs

--

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form