Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

africa's best herbal oil?

Thundersquall
@thundersquall
13 years ago
235 posts
If you have hair like i am guessing you do, less is definately more with that stuff. The benefits of using it on your scalp could be great though. The only reason i stopped using it is cause there was this one ingredient in it, that was some sort of synthetic nasty sounding name i forget what. But for the money its good stuff.
updated by @thundersquall: 07/23/15 05:04:35PM
Mary
@mary
13 years ago
140 posts
Oh man I used to use this when I was a kid up to when I was a teenager. We used to use it after perms and as hot oil treatments. Trust me it says natural but there are a lot of chemicals. I try to stay away from Walmart's ethnic aisle because the products are not really that good for you. If I were you go to a family dollar and buy a bottle of vitamin e oil and add some essential oils to it. It cost me almost 40 dollars over a year ago to buy some oils online but it pays off because I can mix it with other oil bases like Apricot Kernel or Jojoba oil.
Thundersquall
@thundersquall
13 years ago
235 posts
Thats true and a little goes a long way with organic oils, so ultimately it could be best to spend the extra bucks for some real quality stuff.
Mary
@mary
13 years ago
140 posts
The vitamin e oil is $1.85 at Family dollar or you can go to your cooking section and get some olive oil or grapeseed oil.

Mary said:
Oh man I used to use this when I was a kid up to when I was a teenager. We used to use it after perms and as hot oil treatments. Trust me it says natural but there are a lot of chemicals. I try to stay away from Walmart's ethnic aisle because the products are not really that good for you. If I were you go to a family dollar and buy a bottle of vitamin e oil and add some essential oils to it. It cost me almost 40 dollars over a year ago to buy some oils online but it pays off because I can mix it with other oil bases like Apricot Kernel or Jojoba oil.
Kare T
@kare-t
13 years ago
83 posts
it made my hair really oily

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form