Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help with Beads????

Matted Dew
@matted-dew
14 years ago
213 posts
art supply stores and usually the last palces you would look for a 'bead' to put in your hairlike previously stated bottle caps hav been used countless amounts of times, so have beads, nuts, shells, and rings. theres tons of stuff you can use as beads and ends up lookin sumwut good hahahha just use your Immmmaginationnnn hahahaNamaste
updated by @matted-dew: 07/23/15 07:02:14PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
used to ave alot of skull beads carved out of tibeten monks finger bones

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
sure could alto avacodo stones would be hugea dead pen could be sliced up into 10 or so beadsa copper tubea chunk of antlerif your jewish ..te '"leftovers" after a brisque (spelling) it would be weird but..i can see someone wanting to do trat..sentimental value and alla wedding ringi dunno anyting with a ole itn it (p.s. i dunno if te circumsized foreskin actiualy comes off in 1 peioce wit a ole tru it...and i hhave absolutely no idea wy my mind went tere must be sleep deprivition)

--
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Thanks guys!!! I will "forage" around and see what I can find. I have a LOT of rings, but they are all too big, I tried a couple and they just slid off :( I even tried a couple of adjustable sterling "toe rings" that I have, but my hair is not really knotted yet, really sectioned off, but nothing of real substance to keep anything from just sliding down the hair yet. I may just have to wait a little while for it to knot up some more.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
or try a bead wit a small hole tat barely the very tip goes trough make a thread loop to grab te tip of a section and pull trough bead

--
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Ha - Ha... I have to laugh again, only I can make something so simple like putting beads in my hair a major complicated deal... Do I need to dread my hair and loosen up or what???? LOL soaringeagle said:
or try a bead wit a small hole tat barely the very tip goes trough make a thread loop to grab te tip of a section and pull trough bead
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
lolu shpuld drag your conservative family to the gatheringf this sumer go to trade circle and find some beads they'll elp u put em inyour dreads will dread so nicley while there and your family will loosen up like u never could believe

--
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
What gathering?????? soaringeagle said:
lol u shpuld drag your conservative family to the gatheringf this sumer go to trade circle and find some beads they'll elp u put em in
your dreads will dread so nicley while there and your family will loosen up like u never could believe
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
rainbow spirit
that but not in arizona on east coast

--
momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
14 years ago
159 posts
I am pretty lucky, my son makes glass beads and gave me a couple dozen different colors, sizes and designs and I also have a couple of strands of old Indian bead that I have put off using, don't want to loose any of those. I did put a picture of those beads on my page, take a look. You may be able to pick up a few from the farmers market (if you have one where you are at) ask any of the jewelry sellers if they may have a few odd and end beads that you could pick up. They most likely have a bag full of odd -n- end beads set aside, glass or clay and have not found a use for them yet. Hope this helps in some way.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form