Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Curious what you guys think about this

Tater
@tater
5 years ago
54 posts

I will add the pics in comments so it doesn't cut this off....but I use a product on my son's hair a lot....(see where I'm going with this?)...lol anyways....I have these front nubbys that just won't lay any way that's not annoying. I've been thinking about using this to try to  lay them right in a comfortable way. I'm curious what you guys think about it....I know no product is the way to go....but I wash my hair a lot, I use Vicki's shampoo.....and I use her wax remover every now and then for the fun of it. It seems to help, I dunno lol. I'm curious if the wax remover would get this out...but honestly, after using it on my son a lot, I think it would honestly rinse out with water....what do you think? See anything harmful? Or do you think I found a magic product...?

Tater
@tater
5 years ago
54 posts
20190528_014832.jpg
20190528_014832.jpg  •  2.5MB

Tater
@tater
5 years ago
54 posts
20190528_014859.jpg
20190528_014859.jpg  •  1.4MB

Tater
@tater
5 years ago
54 posts
20190528_014921.jpg
20190528_014921.jpg  •  1.5MB

Tater
@tater
5 years ago
54 posts
20190528_014723.jpg
20190528_014723.jpg  •  1.2MB

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts

The odds that I checked this site just as you posted this must be so slim but here we are.

I wouldn't try using anything like that to be honest. As the hair grows and changes it will end up sitting differently or you will start to get used to it and it won't annoy you anymore. Best thing is to just try and ignore it.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

ouch my eyes and brain hurt now i cant read that..too slee depricved

but if it holds its preventing it from dreading

the more the hair does whatevr it wants, including stickingou weird, the more quickly it dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
Embrace the chaos. It's part of the journey, learning to let go and find the beauty in the untamed.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

and peaceful knows a thing or 2 about untamed beauty haha but then again..tater has an abundance of untamed beauty ..i just think taters is a lil anxious about letting her wild side show too much

LET OUT THE INNER CAVE WOMAN

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tater
@tater
5 years ago
54 posts
Thanks for the positive re-enforcement :) I love you guys lol. My 2 nubbys are my problem children....I've been embracing all the rest of them. But those two.... Lol. I know when they're longer, it'll all be gravy. Those 2 just annoy me like crazy right now
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form