Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Head HQ

Darkestwilow
@darkestwilow
5 years ago
9 posts

what do you guys think of this brand would i be better of using doctor bronners idk how to tell if i have hard water

ClintonC27
@clintonc27
5 years ago
15 posts

I used HQ products back in the day.  Their shampoo is probably the least harmful product but still contains sulfates.  You typically want to avoid these.  They are not only bad for dreads they are bad for hair and scalp overall.  Sulfate-free shampoos maintain the natural oils on the scalp and hair.  M ight I recommend Vicki's dreadlock shampoo ? I just made the switch myself and I am absolutely in love with their products.  If you need some other options let me know.  I have found a few good products on amazon I will vouch for.

updated by @clintonc27: 03/27/19 02:16:37PM
Darkestwilow
@darkestwilow
5 years ago
9 posts

ClintonC27:

I used HQ products back in the day.  Their shampoo is probably the least harmful product but still contains sulfates.  You typically want to avoid these.  They are not only bad for dreads they are bad for hair and scalp overall.  Sulfate-free shampoos maintain the natural oils on the scalp and hair.  M ight I recommend Vicki's dreadlock shampoo ? I just made the switch myself and I am absolutely in love with their products.  If you need some other options let me know.  I have found a few good products on amazon I will vouch for.

Ill have to check it out im just trying to avoid damaging my hair thanks for the reply

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form