29,640 posts

here 2 days is average but yea shipping overseas takes a bit longer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DreadJay
@dreadjay
5 years ago
51 posts

It arrived in the UK and has left the UK airport. Won't be long. I'm astonished at the shipping time from the US. My last order took almost a month.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

YEA OVERSEAS SHIPPING REALLY SUX

i actualy orderd a shampoo from germany once .. and wqsnt cheap, and it never arrived at all

--
Duskwood
@duskwood
5 years ago
45 posts

They arrived pretty quick for me, less than 2 weeks I think. Probably got lucky. And I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now and loving it, though I am having some dandruff problems now which I haven't had for years since I stopped using shampoos (I was using 'natural' and organic shampoos some 2 years ago or so). My hair is very soft now and looks great, but no locks yet :P Smells amazing though. Can't decide which one I like best, I have patchouli, goddess and nag champa and love all three of them. Very happy with it, just hoping the dandruff will go away over time, might be stress related too.

DreadJay
@dreadjay
5 years ago
51 posts

Stick with it they will come :) I wish I had the shampoo at the start. I washed today, but as it hasn't arrived I used ordinary shampoo. What locks I do have will be silky smooth by the morning LOL! Hopefully it'll arrive in time for next wash. I completely forgot what fragrance I ordered now. Pretty sure it was the patchouli.

Hows the hair looking @duskwood you got any pics?

DreadJay
@dreadjay
5 years ago
51 posts

My bad, I have seen your pics :) Can definitely see your hair is going the right way. Looking good buddy, love the length too.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

try washing in cold water most dandruffs just dry skin not actual dandruff

--
Duskwood
@duskwood
5 years ago
45 posts

My hair looks different now that I'm using the shampoo, more 'dry' I guess :) I'm trying to wash with cold water but I'm a coward :D I try and wash as cool as possible, certainly not hot. Right now it's kind of annoying because I'm in the middle of moving, so me and my boyfriend are staying at his moms place for a few days before we take a boat to the UK, once we're settled down I'll try and use proper cold water. I've done it before, I know I can, but it's that first step that is the hardest :P

I will probably make some pictures around the 20th, that's when I'm at my two month mark and it would be a full month of using the shampoo, but I don't know when I will be able to upload them because I won't have a laptop when we get there. I'm a pretty off-grid person, spend most of my time outdoors, so that's normal for me, but I do need a laptop for studying/working so I hope to be able to upload new pics this month :) Maybe after I've dyed my hair with henna too, should be interesting!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome way to live but you'll be posting sooner ten u think somehow

--
DreadJay
@dreadjay
5 years ago
51 posts

@duskwood boat to the UK? From the US? That's a very long boat ride. I admire the lifestyle choice. I've always wanted to find a spot and build myself a cob home but unless you own the land here in the UK it's a bit of a problem. I have a thinkpad i7 lying around that needs a charger. Works fine, but it's been through the wars in terms of cosmetic damage. When you're in the UK I can post it to a careof address if you're still in need. It's of no use to me.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form