Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Which Dr Bronner's liquid soap would you prefer to use ? I see most people that use it , use Peppermint ... ? Which one you prefer and why ?

CareBear1987
@carebear1987
6 years ago
5 posts

Which Dr Bronner's liquid soap would you prefer to use ? I see most people that use it , use Peppermint ... ? Which one you prefer and why ? 

Lex
@lex
6 years ago
217 posts
I like the tea tree and the peppermint the most. The smell wakes up my spirits:)
CareBear1987
@carebear1987
6 years ago
5 posts

I agree ! Good stuff ! I chose the peppermint earlier today and was a little iffy about the smell as I thought it was a little over whelming and thought why would someone want there hair to smell like peppermint.. I thought wrong... and the quality of the wash for hair ( and body ) is great. I used the lavender a couple of years ago and liked that one and was going to get it however I see a lot of people claiming peppermint. Thanks for your answer !

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

teatree has the most benifits almond the bst smell  ALWAYS DILUTE BRONERS LIQUID WITYH 12 TIMES MORE WATER THEN SOAP...OR MORE.. AND DO NOT USE IN HARD WATER AREAS

Some however say the bars are somewhat safer in some hard water

bronners is superfatted meaning not all oils are broken down into soaps

in hard water that leaves either an oily, or even waxy buildup from hell..

distilled waterr will rinse it out or an in line or in showerhead filter can be usd too

know your water hardness before using bronners if its moderately hard or harder dont use it consiider a dread shampoo made for hard water www.dreadlockshampoo.com

its just as purre and ethical.. and the scents are totally divinely inspired!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

warning pepermint near eyes or other mucus membrains (genitals) wil burn and burn and burn like crazy

pepermints great for flushing the sinuses, breaking up congestion and stuff like that

after getting 2 drops of pepermint oil in a dread that hung just next to my eye i would never ever go through that again.. 4 hiurs in a tub and it still burned bad everythinge it even came close to my eye..just the airborn "scent' burned  without direct contact

ofcourse that was the pure straight essential oil which are very strong

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form