Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Shampoo

ItsEJDoode
@itsejdoode
9 years ago
3 posts

im fairly new at this.. I decided 2 days ago to start my journey I ordered vital goods dread shampoo. All reviews on it ive seen were all good, is there anything I should worry about using this shampoo?

updated by @itsejdoode: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

the liquids like using water  literaly i mean i used  4 times as much as i use of www.dreadlockshampoo.com only on 1/2 my beard ..4 times as much as i use on my whole head of dreadlockshampoo.. and  it was useless the bars on the other hand caused insane dry scalp  ..it was vbad  other people like them i  couldnt use them atall it wasa horible experience

i mean id have to use an entire bottle or 2 of the liquid every wash while the dls shampoo liquids last me months and months

try it see what you think but id recomend dreadlockshampoo over that 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 06/03/15 09:58:42PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

to be fair not everyone had the severe scalp reaction from the bars  but nearly everyone says the liquids like water  u  pour and pour anhd oiuyr and tryto get it to do anything and it just runs right through

--
ItsEJDoode
@itsejdoode
9 years ago
3 posts

Thank you I will give it a shot once it arrives and within the next few week I will be ordering the dreadlockshampoo from here 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

write up a comparison if u want

--
Cynthia Luxford
@cynthia-luxford
9 years ago
1 posts

I just love the Lockin Up Shampoo!!!  It is so nice. And Vickie alwsys adds some little sample to my package. I have Goddess, Dragon's Blood, Nag Champa and Patchouli. I got a bar of Herbal to use when my dreads are more mature. They are shrinking up like crazy!!!  I am on this journey to live healthy and sustainably. Lots of transition happening for me along with my hair. 

Mary D
@mary-d
9 years ago
7 posts

I just started using the liquid tea tree shampoo! Vicki is SO sweet. I have used both the vital goods shampoo (the herbal neem one) and the liquid dread shampoo and personally I like the dread shampoo from dreadlockshampoo.com the best. I don't think there is anything conditioning at all or residue-causing, and i remember it smelling really nice but just not getting my locks thouroughly cleaned like Vicki's soaps.

updated by @mary-d: 06/25/15 10:38:36PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

yea when i tried vital goods  it was like watter it smelled nice but in 1.2 my beard i used 4 times as kmuch as i use of dreadlockshampoo on my whole head...and felt like it did nothing

i kept pouring it on trying to lather and it rand right throughh like water ithenhad to  re-wash with the dreadlockshampoo

i gave it a fair shot 3 or 4 times but just never could get it to work

--
ItsEJDoode
@itsejdoode
9 years ago
3 posts

just ordered dragons blood shampoo from dreadlockshampoo.com im excited and cant wait for it to arrive. I like the vital good but as your said it is like water, it did work very well made my hair feel very clean and smell awesome. ill be sure to compare the 2 after it arrives

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

oh yoiur going to love it

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form