Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Good dread shampoo?

Vicky Viper
@vicky-viper
9 years ago
4 posts

I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a good dreadshampoo which is mild for my scalp?
My scalp/skin is very sensitive and itches easly. I bought  http://www.abeni.co.uk/ourshop/prod_2811764-DREADLOCKS-SHAMPOO-BAR-With-Tea-Tree-Lemon-.html this one from Abeni and it works good. The only thing is that my scalp itches alot.

My dreads are in the "Looping wild teenager"-stage :]

Thank you!

updated by @vicky-viper: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

www.dreadlockshampoo.com if they are young the liquid makes them dread insanely  if mature the bars

note they are flat rate shipping u can get 3 bottles of liquid or 4  bars for tghe same price  so u can get a years supply at once so the overseas shippings reasonable

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
9 years ago
48 posts

I'd second Soaring Eagle for www.dreadlockshampoo.com the liquid works wonders on my hair, dreads super quick and last a long time. :)

Vicky Viper
@vicky-viper
9 years ago
4 posts

Im having trouble ordering from the site unfortunatley.  :(

You know anyother shop? Have you tried knottyboys things?  

Joshua Beddoe
@mowgli
9 years ago
4 posts

I bought the lockin up shampoo, the Wax B-Gone and the lock magic gel. Do i have to dilute it with water? or do i just put it all in my hair, massage it in and leave it for 10-15 minutes then rinse it out?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

Vicky Viper:
Im having trouble ordering from the site unfortunatley.  :( You know anyother shop? Have you tried knottyboys things?  

knottyboy should be boycotted at all costs

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

Joshua Beddoe:
I bought the lockin up shampoo, the Wax B-Gone and the lock magic gel. Do i have to dilute it with water? or do i just put it all in my hair, massage it in and leave it for 10-15 minutes then rinse it out?

no no needto dilute it

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form