Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockssite ethics guarantee

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

Dreadlockssite will never promote or allow the advertising of, or sales of any harmful products tools or services.

We screen all products sold in our shops, as well as all product recommendations found throughout the site.

Other sites sell waxes, crochet hooks and worse, including toxic shampoos containing known carcinogens, but you will never find that here.

The adsense ads at the top and bottom of the site are random, we do not control whats displayed, only what isn't, so any ads you feel are not appropriate , simply click it get the destination url and send to me through the contact link and they will be blocked. These ads do not even pay 1/2 the server costs. Blocking the income the provide is further proof that we care only about the health of your hair and not profits.

Sites like ours are very rare, there are only  a handful with any ethics at all, we just have the strictist and will not compromise.

This is our guarantee.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
Joshua Beddoe
@mowgli
9 years ago
4 posts

Amen! you rock! also, i went to the site dreadlocksshampoo.com and i got the wax b-gone. I love the ingrediaents in it but i want to know how to apply it. I also bought the lockin up shampoo and i wanna know if i need to dilute it or not

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

wet hair work it in deep

no need to dilute no

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Joshua Beddoe
@mowgli
9 years ago
4 posts

thank you so much your site is THE best!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form