Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

LONDON - SHARE COST OF SHAMPOO POSTAGE

Ratty
@ratty
4 years ago
12 posts

If anyone lives in London and wants to share cost of postage for Vicki's shampoos please let me know.

updated by @ratty: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,526 posts

thats a good idea but better yet u can work out a higher deal double or even triple as many (i think if the orders big enough it may even be free shipping but not sure i know domestic it is) i believe theres only 3 levels anyway so if u get enough uk members together maybe u could get 60 80 even 100 and be like a uk distributor

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Sarah6
@sarah6
4 years ago
7 posts
I'm in the UK too and I use these shampoos, I bought 2 bottles and the total with shipping inc was 30 , expensive but it lasts me ages so I don't mind so much.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,526 posts

ok i found out if uk members want to put in a group order above what will fit into the largest flat rate boxes u can the shipping wont be known till its weughed so youd have to talk to her about the order

but she thinks a 45 pound order will be about 50$ usd ..at least thats what it was to australia last time someone did a huge order like that

so if you all want to put together a big group order it might be worth looking unto

--

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,526 posts

also corected itto dreadlockshampoo.com not dreadlocks.com wich is a scumbag site (that has a 100% bounce rate meaning almost noone ever reads more then 1 page)

--

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,526 posts

1-3 times is recomended and yea it makes youir hair super healthy

if u want to wash weekly do what feels right as long as its at least that often

--

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form