wont need to wait long then write up a comparison

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 05:57:03AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

shoulda read that it was already delivered hehe so really will be soon :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Antoinette Petrowsky
@antoinette-petrowsky
10 years ago
11 posts

yep, my husband just brought it home from the post office for me, it smells great! I'm not gonna wash them till tomorrow though because I washed it yesterday and I'm still adding more, I only have about the lower 1/3 of my hair tnr'd so far, I've only been doing a couple a day as I've had time :(

Antoinette Petrowsky
@antoinette-petrowsky
10 years ago
11 posts

well so far, it all smells great! Unfortunately that is all though. I've only washed with the shampoo once, and like I said, it smells great and makes a great shampoo, but I don't notice any change in my hair, it looks the same. the gel... the gel doesn't have the perk of at least also being a shampoo... I fear the gel may be useless.. it's not really doing anything for me, I've applied it several times. Maybe I'm using it wrong? Who knows.... but at least they seriously really smell amazing. :)

Megan Atwood
@megan-atwood
10 years ago
40 posts
That's strange? I've noticed some major changes since using both. How soon do you rinse the shampoo? I wash my hair with it and let it soak while I was the rest of myself. If you rinse it immediately it migh not be as effective for locking but it'll still get your hair really clean. Did you try the gel on damp or dry hair? I think it helped my dreads tighten up a little more when I used it dry. You only need a little bit of it either way, just enough to wet your finger tips. Anyways, I've been using the gel after my hair starts to dry after a washing and on my dry hair in the morning. What's your routine exactly?
Megan Atwood
@megan-atwood
10 years ago
40 posts
It might just work better for some than for others though.
Casey Fay
@casey-fay
10 years ago
90 posts

Your babies look young. The shampoo and gel, which I both use, might take a few washings. It did for me.But serious, it will start to knot .Mine shrunk a boatload once it started, so be prepared They smell great, and the gel smoothed the flyaways really nicely. I guess just give it some time.Everyday is magic.

Antoinette Petrowsky
@antoinette-petrowsky
10 years ago
11 posts

I've tried the gel wet and dry, maybe itll take time, I'm still using it. and yea theyre young, I only started putting them in like a week ago :)

oh and yes I also left it in while I washed the rest of myself

Antoinette Petrowsky
@antoinette-petrowsky
10 years ago
11 posts

I also didn't use a ton of the gel though, I was thinking using too much wouldn't be a good idea? how much should I be applying?

Megan Atwood
@megan-atwood
10 years ago
40 posts
I used just enough to wet my fingertips and I put it on starting at the root of each dread and working it down using a very slight twisting motion, not enough to actually twist, but just enough to get it all around each dread.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form