Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dandruff After Baking Soda

paulmarley
@paul-chirita
11 years ago
40 posts

My hair gets oily and dandruffy pretty fast. I've started washing my hair with baking soda and ACV rinse about a week ago and it seems that my hair gets dandruff(not oily) even right the next day after washing. After another day, it also gets oily. I wash my hair every 2-3 days. What should I do? Or is this just normal and my hair is getting used to the baking soda? I use about 0,5 - 0,75l of baking soda rinse and about 0,3l of ACV rinse. I also leave the baking soda for about 30 minutes in my hair.

updated by @paul-chirita: 01/13/15 09:52:23PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

bs use 1-10 ration bs to water add teatree rosemary

no hot water

no acv till no longer oily

then just a spoonful or 2 to 2 liters or so

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
paulmarley
@paul-chirita
11 years ago
40 posts

Thanks! Will try what you said. I'll do my best to find some teatree and rosemary oil around here. How much of that should I use?

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Also, to add to that, the baking soda should only be left on 10-20 minutes tops, 30 minutes is too long. When you are done washing, rinse your head in as cold as water as you can take, this will help you out.

I don't know where you live, not on your profile, so can't help you with essential oils. You can find them on the web, http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/index.php?AID=122110&BID=10109

You can also purchase them in health food stores in your area. Let us know where you live, maybe can help you further...Peace

paulmarley
@paul-chirita
11 years ago
40 posts

I live in Romania, guess I'll check out the natural remedies stores around. Thought it would clean better if I left it more. The thing is it just doesn't seem to remove those dandruff flakes at all, I can see them right after washing my hair. I also always use water as cold as I can handle.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form