Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

lice a dreadlocks worse nightmare

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
found a louse walking cross my keyboard tonight, and last night found 3 on inside of my blanket, i never had em before in my life!! but now now we all got em somehow.we plan on trying something chevy used on her kids, mixing vinagar rubbing alcahol and peroxide..unless we can find neem seed oil or you have a better suggestionthis sucks!!probly never woulda happened if we didnt run outta teatree oil

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 03:30:20AM
Euphorian
@euphorian
14 years ago
20 posts
ive heard mayonaise and applecider work but havent tried it umm lemme give u link http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/lice.html
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
tink ill try that metod 1st Deceased said:
ive heard mayonaise and applecider work but havent tried it umm lemme give u link http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/lice.html

--
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
>first time posting a link here its weird cant preview my post to see it works but im pretty sure i messed up. if i did delete this.
brooke blinebry
@brooke-blinebry
14 years ago
13 posts
that sucks man!! I would cut off one of your dreads and see if they have made it on the inside yet...cause if they are there the NITS can survive anything...hopefully you all have caught it soon enough. I have battled this before (many times) and last year when my 6 year old brought them home from school I caught them fast enough not to get infested...just be sure you clesn your whole house anything you cant wash has to be put in garbage bags for at least a week! Ill keep asking around for more ideas.
DiPSouLion
@dipsoulion
14 years ago
11 posts
Goodluck, I hope the methods work out for you, that can be a very scary thing for dreadlocks. Tea Tree Oil is amazing, ah yes I have heard of a deep cleanse involving Apple Cider Vinegar, Lemon Juice, and Tea Tree Oil...not sure tho if it would help with Lice.All tha best
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i was gonna go with olive oil followed by dawn dish soap to remove it, folloewed by acvbut mite try the alcahol..only prob is chevy has bad asthma..kinda worried it might put her in the hospitolbut we'll talk it over and probly try this

--
green bean
@green-bean
14 years ago
57 posts
ahhhh! oh no, man that really sucks. hope everything works out for you guys! i know when i was younger me and my sister had lice and my mother didnt want to get the kit because all the chemicals and cause it was so expensive so she soaked mayo all over our hair and put it in a hair net and it worked just fine. im not really sure how well it would work for dreaded hair. and honestly i would try that last because mayo is so discusting!! =P
 / 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form