Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlock ROOTS question

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
your opinion was contrary to everyone elses and contrary to good dreading advicethe loops are hair beginning to dread..nothing at all needs to be done except to celebrate..love em..dont mess with em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/11/15 06:40:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
opinionsd can be harmful..especialy when yoiu dont even care bout the harm you do yourown hair!!remember 1 thing you dont take dreads seroiusly..others do..respect that..at leasst if your going to give harmful advice include a warning bout it being harmful\something likje you can palm roll if you just want to look cool but if you care about yoiur dreads i wouldnt because its dammagiung..and unesacary and uselkess unless you overdo it..harm yourself but dont harm others rastavanny said:
my opinion is my opinion,,,give yours i give mine,,,everyone else gives theirs without worrying what im saying.

soaringeagle said:
your opinion was contrary to everyone elses and contrary to good dreading advice
the loops are hair beginning to dread..nothing at all needs to be done except to celebrate..love em..dont mess with em

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
god damn u wanna be banned huh? last warning..drop itreasd..thinki said he can fuck his up..but..dont fuck up anyone elses with bad advicehe can do what he wants..but he wants others to do it to..others who caree about dreadss enough to want em to last..he doesnt..his advice will hurt more then himselfyour on thin ice...behave Ouroboros said:
How about you just let him do his own thing? Celebrate that. He loves 'em, why can't you?
Try listening for a change instead of always trying to 'teach'. :)

soaringeagle said:
your opinion was contrary to everyone elses and contrary to good dreading advice
the loops are hair beginning to dread..nothing at all needs to be done except to celebrate..love em..dont mess with em

--
Jessica
@jessica
14 years ago
70 posts
All this fighting is making me think differently of this site in general. I think the fighting is going no where and needs to stop. All you can do is give your own advice and let the person chose for themselves. I think the point is clearly made that neglect is the only true natural way to go, and anyone that knows anything about dreads would know this, so just leave it at that. Jeeze! Where is the loooove?
DiPSouLion
@dipsoulion
14 years ago
11 posts
to each their ownevery dreadlock is different, everyones hair is unique thus each can go about it their own way and take from it and learn thru their own dreadlock journey.that's the beauty of it, everyones journey is specialenjoy the ride natty dreads :)Yes Jess, I know where tha love is ;)
meakia miakinkoff-murzynsky
@meakia-miakinkoff-murzynsky
12 years ago
31 posts

Mine are 2 weeks old, I hope mine turn out like that. Those are my favorites.

meakia miakinkoff-murzynsky
@meakia-miakinkoff-murzynsky
12 years ago
31 posts

ahhh, he's dreading his hair, not killing puppies, not hurting anyone by doing it "wrong" everyone gets so up in arms.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

if u mean rasta vanny.. he had to be banned..not once..not twice..but 3 times

in fact ive talked to ppl on youtube who had to subscribe to him just to know what he was telling others so they could correct him over and over

he was 1 who insisted on giving known bad advice over abd iover..and not only giving bad advice but pushing it

i doubt he even still has dreads

but we kept giving him second and third chances but would always screw up in a day or 2

meakia miakinkoff-murzynsky said:

ahhh, he's dreading his hair, not killing puppies, not hurting anyone by doing it "wrong" everyone gets so up in arms.

--

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form