Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Undreaded section at front of head, what to do with it?

Reppyboyo
@reppyboyo
5 years ago
26 posts

Hello,

Well over 7 months into dreading new, nearly all my head is progressing fine.

However, at the very front and center of my head I have a fairly large (just over an inch by an inch) section of hair which will not dread. Seems to be determined to remain some sort of fringe.

What should I do about this?

Only options I can think of are either to split it andincorporatethem intoneighboringdreads (which might look a little spread out) or TnR the patch to attempt a singlecentraldread.
I'd rather not just leave it as it looks ridiculous and is constantly getting in my face.

updated by @reppyboyo: 01/13/15 09:49:59PM
KnotLady
@knotlady
5 years ago
301 posts

if its agravating then you could tnr it and let it go. being uncomfortables no fun.

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
5 years ago
1,302 posts

That is a typical problem. It is cause by the natural oils we build up throughout the face and hairline. I still have undreaded sections around my forehead hairline and right above my ears. I know it is from my naturally oily skin type. Try to pay attention to that area more and wash it a few times a day to remove the body oils, this might speed up the dreading process there for you. . Doing T&R there might not do anything, all my sections were done that way and the oils just condition the hair there and the knots slip out. Peace

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form