dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Active Outdoor Maintenance?

Beckysan
@beckysan
11 years ago
17 posts

Good Evening!

I have a question about maintenance that I wasn't really able to find browsing through the forums. I spend a lot of time out in the elements, but even more so during the spring, summer, autumn. I am constantly in the sun, out on the water, in the wind etc.

Typically, by the end of September, I am trying to do heavy conditioning treatments to bring some life back to my hair (pre dread).

Am I going to have to worry about that with my dreads? If so is there anything I can do to alleviate some of that stress that I put on my hair? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

updated by @beckysan: 01/13/15 09:47:39PM
Beckysan
@beckysan
11 years ago
17 posts
Thanks for the insight. Did you have problems with your hair getting too dry before you dreaded because of the elements?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

i spends weeks to months in the mountains and forrests deep in the wilderness i get caked in so much mud my dreads are 3 times as thick jst from mud i hop into a freezing moiuntain stram to remove the excesss ..then i wash them nice and thouroughly when i get back to babylon

igf uyour not months away from civilization then all you gotta do is wash when u feel u should

when mature as\dd lil aloe or jojoba as needed

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form