Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Active Outdoor Maintenance?

Beckysan
@beckysan
5 years ago
17 posts

Good Evening!

I have a question about maintenance that I wasn't really able to find browsing through the forums. I spend a lot of time out in the elements, but even more so during the spring, summer, autumn. I am constantly in the sun, out on the water, in the wind etc.

Typically, by the end of September, I am trying to do heavy conditioning treatments to bring some life back to my hair (pre dread).

Am I going to have to worry about that with my dreads? If so is there anything I can do to alleviate some of that stress that I put on my hair? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

updated by @beckysan: 01/13/15 09:47:39PM
Beckysan
@beckysan
5 years ago
17 posts
Thanks for the insight. Did you have problems with your hair getting too dry before you dreaded because of the elements?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,526 posts

i spends weeks to months in the mountains and forrests deep in the wilderness i get caked in so much mud my dreads are 3 times as thick jst from mud i hop into a freezing moiuntain stram to remove the excesss ..then i wash them nice and thouroughly when i get back to babylon

igf uyour not months away from civilization then all you gotta do is wash when u feel u should

when mature as\dd lil aloe or jojoba as needed

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form