Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

At night

Love~Jasmine~Light
@lovejasminelight
11 years ago
5 posts

Im confused, some people say to wrap hair in a silk scarf at night and some say to go without anythingor sleep on a wool sweater. When I wake up my hair is fairly frizzy and nappy. But isnt that a good thing? Im just wondering what works for everyone else.

updated by @lovejasminelight: 02/14/15 09:06:08AM
Κύριε Ελέησόν
@κύριε-ελέησόν
11 years ago
92 posts
I would say that's a good thing! :)I just let 'em be, no special treatment. I used to sleep with a wool sweater over my pillow but quit because it was white and kept leaving fuzzies in my hair. I personally didn't notice a difference but I'm not the most experienced in locs.Best wishes!
Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

Well personally, I leave mine down at night so I'll have something to laugh at/wake me up in the morning when I look in the mirror. It's very asylum-chic. ^_^

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hi Natty. Nappy is a good thing. Before you dreaded, didn't you have bed head in the morning. Well, that's good for dreads, speeds up the process. Keep em free baby, keep em free :)

Randi2
@randi2
11 years ago
28 posts
Laura- that asylum chic comment was hilarious! I've been telling people I look like a feral child but that's definitely a better way to put how I look in the morning!
Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

I feel obligated to provide photographic proof now.

Ugh...haha.

melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
No proof needed, we all see it each morning when we wake up ;] haha. Now imagine if you had curls.. a whole new level of disaster let me tell ya..
Love~Jasmine~Light
@lovejasminelight
11 years ago
5 posts
Thanks all!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

id love to wake4 up to that craziness haha

ok well since it would take a whole sheet to wrap em i figure whats the difference ..plus anything u wrap em in is just gonnsa fall off anyways

wrappings a mental pacifyer for the paranoid

they think if they dont wrap em they will fall apart or get extra fuzzy

but i dont see it making any diference at all

Laura Earle said:

I feel obligated to provide photographic proof now.

Ugh...haha.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

Oh, I don't mind. Personally like how my bangs pretty much stick straight up...

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form