Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

apple cider vinegar

Karlin Buck
@karlin-buck
6 years ago
28 posts

I have a bar of bucks bar shampoo on the way, I was wondering if in the early stages of dreading would it be recommended to still use an apple cider vinegar rinse? Oh, and I have hard water.

updated by @karlin-buck: 01/13/15 09:42:12PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,514 posts

u should only do the acv if you do the baking soda its not needed with soap

acv is used to reset the ph after bs lowers it

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Mons
@mons
6 years ago
518 posts
There's something wrong with my scalp lol I normally use bs/acv and have no problem. I also have a little bit of a bar part and some lockin up liquid. I try to use them every now and then, I feel like I'm wasting them if I don't. Anyway, I can only go a day or two between washing with them. Then my scalp becomes an itchy, flakey, uncomfortable mess. I rinse with cold water and everything. I've rinsed with acv the last couple times and it seems to have helped. I made it from Thursday to Monday (normal wash days) without wanting to rip my hair out scratching. Wtf is up with this?
Mons
@mons
6 years ago
518 posts
I was using them for several months (from feb. to around sept) this year and had problems. I switched to bs/acv and thigs have been great. I'd like to be able to use the bars, but I'm not sure that's going to happen. I'm going to try the tea tree/rosemary bar and see what happens. Even this I love my hair washing routine, it kinda sucks now that it's winter and cold. I can just imagine what it's like for you Robyn!
Mons
@mons
6 years ago
518 posts
You betcha!!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form