Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Coconut oil

Jodie Mieth
@jodie-mieth
12 years ago
7 posts
Ive had my dreads almost a week. They are coming along really nicely but so frizzy. A friend suggested coconut oil, he has natural long dreads. So I got some and used just a tiny amount on each one. I don't notice that it does anything other than make them greasy. I'm also afraid of build up and mold. Can anyone please tell me if I should use it or not? I'm also waiting for knotty boys tightening gel to come in the mail. But again I don't want build up and mold, has anyone else used it?
updated by @jodie-mieth: 01/13/15 09:40:20PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

cancel the knottyboty order right awauy u want nothing from them ever'

the coconut oil should never be used on young dreads only mature and then rarely

its suposed to be frizzy let it be frizzy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jodie Mieth
@jodie-mieth
12 years ago
7 posts
Ok. That's what I was thinking about the coconut oil. I want them to "dry" out right? I'm starting to enjoy the fizzies to. I guess it gives me my own look. I'm just so use to taming all the fly aways. And I will def take your advice about the knotty boy stuff. What about their bar soap tho? I like the idea of being able to rub it directly onto my scalp. Maybe dr bronners bar soap?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

www.dreadlockshampoo.com is by far the best knottyboy id boycott i wouldnt buy a bead from them till they stop destroying dreads

bronners is ok if u dont have hard water but 85% of the country has hard water

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form