Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Curiosity

Isaiah Carter2
@isaiah-carter2
12 years ago
2 posts
So I have had my T&R dreads for about a year now, and a couple months ago multiple dreadlocks randomly un-dreaded completely in the middle. At the root and near the tips of the dreadlocks they're well locked, but the entire middle area is just completely normal hair. Like I said its been like this for awhile and they have not made any progress at all, and I don't do anything unnatural to my dreadlocks. So I was just wondering if any thing like this has happened to you guys and how it turned out.
updated by @isaiah-carter2: 08/22/21 05:47:56AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

highly unusual so i gotta ask what yor washing with

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Isaiah Carter2
@isaiah-carter2
12 years ago
2 posts

Ive just been using a generic shampoo that has no "particles" or whatever in it. The majority of my dreadlocks are fully matured there are just a 4 that are like that

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

u mean residues u cant use just any shamlpoo they will hwabe conditioners an d residues in them now tyou should do a residue removal then huse a good dread shampoo the best is www.dreadlockshampoo.com

theres a good chance u got alot of buildup tho so nutragena anto =i residi=ue or suave clarifying can be used ..not as a every wash shampoo just as a ocassional residue stripper then use the dreadlockshampoo.com soaps and/or the baking soda deep clean but never use standard shampoos

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form