daily or multiple times a day

anything that doesnt allow for complete drying between

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts
washing your hair is great. remember that a clean head will dread. wash, rinse or whatever.ive been washing almost every other day with baking soda and light acv rinses. going once a week is toooo long in between washes. this is what works best for me though, you may b a bit different :)
Jen
@jen
12 years ago
37 posts
I usually do 3-4 times a week. but I mean if my hair gets dirty I'm not like forced to wait a day to wash it am I? it's already getting reallyknotted on day 2
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

no you do not have to under those circumstances, unless your lazy like me..wash it, be gentle with your babies, and keep them clean :)

Reppyboyo
@reppyboyo
12 years ago
26 posts

I wash about every other day.
Stops my scalp from itching. :)

jacquie2
@jacquie2
12 years ago
24 posts

what about if you are working out everyday my hair gets sweaty

Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
I used to wash every day, it was very hard for me to work it out to every other day. After a just over a year I'm down to twice a week. As long as your hair dries completely in between washes/rinses you're fine. As you start to lock up and mature you'll want to spread it out a bit so they can dry. Right now while you have mostly loose hair with knots you're fine.Jacquie, since yours are so short you should be ok with daily as well. Maybe just a rinse after working out so you don't dry your skin out too much.
jacquie2
@jacquie2
12 years ago
24 posts

yeah i was thinking that too mine are drying in about half a

day

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form