Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks Forums

Kicking the habit

Skye2
@skye2
5 years ago
17 posts

I know exactly what you mean I've met plenty that never even look you in the eyes and others that touch your soul. Regardless their attitude in some degree does affect your health.

Joey mipanyarack said:

Thanks Skye. I will always remember the nurses and doctors who where good to my mom and my family. It's crazy how some are not caring at all and some are the most compassionate people you will ever meet. If only everyone was as caring as the people here.

updated by @skye2: 07/23/15 06:33:06PM
Mons
@mons
5 years ago
523 posts

Amanda, I'm the same way. My fingers are constantly in my hair. I believe that's why some of my combed out parts haven't re-knotted. Every time I start playing with these parts, I hear SE saying 'touching your hair prevents it from knotting' It helps, a little. I'm trying to make a concious effort not to touch. It's not working very well tho lol

Marc Gravel
@marc-gravel
5 years ago
123 posts

Everyone has different struggles! It goes to show that not everyones dready journeys are the same

CoriElaine
@corielaine
5 years ago
174 posts

I'll admit, I re-TnR my tips sometimes, okay sorta often, when I'm bored in class.. Do you think I'm hurting them?? :/

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,061 posts
your not letting them progress at all leave em alone

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
Marc Gravel
@marc-gravel
5 years ago
123 posts

If you keep doing that, you will always have to do it. You need to let them mat up together instead of re creating new knots. =)

CoriElaine said:

I'll admit, I re-TnR my tips sometimes, okay sorta often, when I'm bored in class.. Do you think I'm hurting them?? :/

/ 2
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form