Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help! Questions needed answered xD

Logan Arehart
@logan-arehart
12 years ago
13 posts

Alright, It's already getting cold here, so i was wondering how should I be drying my hair if there isn't much sunshine and its already around 38 all day. Also Would it be bad If i wear my tam most of the time now that its cold? I like staying warm haha, but anyways thanks for the help.

Peace and love all <3

updated by @logan-arehart: 01/13/15 09:38:58PM
Rose
@rose
12 years ago
102 posts

A hair dryer can be used. From what I know you should keep it moving around to not focus all the heat in one place, and not do it for excessive amounts of time. You can use the 'cool' button -if your dryer has one- if you don't like to use heat on your hair.

You can sit in front of a fan, but I imagine that would be colder! Or in front of a fire if you get the chance.

I wash my as early in the day as possible so it has time to air dry. I just stay indoors when it's wet.

Yeah you can wear your tam most of the time (but not when your hair is wet!). I've known people that dreaded in tams the whole time.

Logan Arehart
@logan-arehart
12 years ago
13 posts

Alright thankies:)

Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

yeah the fan is what i do in winter, and by thte time i gotta step out its not so bad...lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

u can blow dry but in short quick bursts i do as real fast once over then wait thenhit it again then wait etc

i stay warm under my dreds i wear t shirts 90% of the winter

i wear the tam in summer to keep cool so my head dont fry my brain

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Logan Arehart
@logan-arehart
12 years ago
13 posts

Lol backward much eagle?! but i guess whatever works works! Alright just wondering how long you should wait in between bursts?

And thanks CJ and everyone for the advice

Peace and love all<3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form