Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Rubber bands

Huntala
@huntala
12 years ago
3 posts
Okay so im like super new to dreads as in i did the twist and rip method yesterday to my fairly short hair and i know that its obviously harder to dread with short hair but i was wonderig if it was a good idea to use these cheap rubber bands i bought that were all multicolored on my hair tips because i want to pretty much keep them all seperate and keep them from all coming undone but ive also heard rubber bands are bad for dreads to form. Anyone have some much appreciated advice? And does anyone know some things that will keep dreads from stickig up like crazy, cause mine love to
updated by @huntala: 01/13/15 09:38:40PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

take the rubber bands out

the dreads will stop sticking up when u start laying down (anbd washing them)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Huntala
@huntala
12 years ago
3 posts
Thanks and ya i saw what he commented so ilooked it up and it said something different so i just wanted to see some other opinions
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

theres a dozen or more problems caused by them if it said something different its still the same just 2 incomplete lists of problems

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Huntala
@huntala
12 years ago
3 posts
Ya thanks, ive actually really like this site cause its like the most "wholesome and natural" one ive seen and i realy wish i could just use the neglect method with grown out hair because i think it looks the best but im way too impatient haha
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form