Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dandruff Help/info

Teddyjo
@teddyjo
12 years ago
106 posts

ive tried everything to stop my dandruff. i cut out hot water, ive used the BS/ACV wash. Im currently using the Tea tree dreadlocksshampoo bar. I have even made some diet changes to prevent dandruff. When i wash my scalp the dandruff will flake off and my scalp will be clean, the problem is that when i dont wash my scalp my dandruff builds up severly. Will my hair still dread and become fully mature if i wash it every day or every other day? or will this just undo knots and prevent locks from ever maturing? im going to include a couple helpful articles that will give you some tips on dieting for dandruff and how to use essential oils properly to treat dandruff..

Dandruff Diet Info

Essential Oil treatment for dandruff

updated by @teddyjo: 01/13/15 09:38:31PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts
sure wash ecery other daqy are u useing the teatree rosemary what did u change in your diettry adding flax seed ou[il to your meals (i think.,...a naturapath in oregon prescribed that to me for my joinsts but u]=i believe he said it wiuld help the dandruff too)did u cut out hot water?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Teddyjo
@teddyjo
12 years ago
106 posts

yeah im using tea tree and rosemary dread lock bar. im going to start making a tea tree and rosemary jojoba mix and rub that into my scalp like everyday. im just concerned that if i rub the oils into my scalp its gonna just undo knots. should i not have to worry about that? the only time I'm touching my hair is when i go to wash it. and SE heres the link to the website where i found tips for dieting for dandruff http://www.livestrong.com/article/267594-diet-causes-of-dandruff/
soaring eagle said:

sure wash ecery other daqy are u useing the teatree rosemary what did u change in your diet
try adding flax seed ou[il to your meals (i think.,...a naturapath in oregon prescribed that to me for my joinsts but u]=i believe he said it wiuld help the dandruff too)

did u cut out hot water?
Teddyjo
@teddyjo
12 years ago
106 posts

and yes I've cut out hot water

Teddyjo said:

yeah im using tea tree and rosemary dread lock bar. im going to start making a tea tree and rosemary jojoba mix and rub that into my scalp like everyday. im just concerned that if i rub the oils into my scalp its gonna just undo knots. should i not have to worry about that? the only time I'm touching my hair is when i go to wash it. and SE heres the link to the website where i found tips for dieting for dandruff http://www.livestrong.com/article/267594-diet-causes-of-dandruff/
soaring eagle said:

sure wash ecery other daqy are u useing the teatree rosemary what did u change in your diet
try adding flax seed ou[il to your meals (i think.,...a naturapath in oregon prescribed that to me for my joinsts but u]=i believe he said it wiuld help the dandruff too)

did u cut out hot water?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

hmm interesting maybe you should rewrite it and post it here (dont just copy/paste)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form