Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

what do I do with the ends & why wont they stay tight to my scalp?

LionOfJudah
@lionofjudah
12 years ago
13 posts

"Perfectionist" isn't exactly the right kind of attitude to have towards dreading. I guess we've all done it at some point and eventually you just learn that perfection isn't what you're seeking.

As to your question, yes of course that's normal, if it was all tight you wouldn't be able to move them, without force lol. I'd suggest sticking to Dreadlockssite for your further research, and long live your journey =]

updated by @lionofjudah: 07/23/15 08:15:18AM
calipark
@calipark
12 years ago
54 posts

great points LionofJudah!

ahh perception of what is perfection is in the eye of the beholder, no less!

shana, check out the photo gallery. there are some incredible natural sets. initially i wanted uniform dreads but you've gotta admit some of the natural sets look quite intriguing and beautiful in their own way! we all know people will judge dreadies in the street and have their own opinion on what looks good. how do you want to be seen? but above all, what do YOU want to see in the mirror? hopefully it defines YOU best, no matter what.

hence the affinity many natural dreadies have towards their locks -- it's them!! and likewise, there are also very smooth anime-like dreadies with that same connection among their dreads and the self. it's all about character! i wish ya much luck!!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form