dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I am beginning my "WAX-B-GONE" journey!

Miranda Cooper
@miranda-cooper
12 years ago
1 posts

Hello dready friends!

So, I (like many others) have made the mistake of starting my dreads with Knotty boy dread wax. While I haven't run into any particular problems with my dreads, I know it's only a matter of time before they occur. I had convinced myself that i had fixed the problem with washes, but I'm starting to realize some of the texture in my dreads just cannot be natural.So, here I am WAX-B-GONE, lockin up liquid nag champa shampoo, and karma scented lockin up gelin my arms & I'm ready for some well deserved maintenance on my babies. If ya'll are interested, I will keep you updated on my progress and maybe post some pictures if i can get my caveman of a camera to work :) wish me luck! Namaste.

P.S. I'm already sorta in love with the people over at dreadlockshampoo.com. I received my order quickly (all the way in hawaii), and all of the products smell oh so lovely! I even got complimentary sample of their patchouli shampoo bar & rosemary and green tea lockin up liquid shampoo! Let's see how this all goes :)

updated by @miranda-cooper: 01/13/15 09:37:31PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

congrats and keep us posted in fact take pics of what comes out 1st treatment

i love those folks too

i bought 3 bottles of the liquid yesterday 10 min later i get a call..vicki called to yell at me for buying it cause i took away her pleasure in giving it to me free

anyway hope you do get it all out and really fall in love with your clean healthy wax free dreadies

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Star Gryphon
@star-gryphon
12 years ago
190 posts

I'm curious what would happen if used that with my locks....

would they come undone?

I did wash a few times with a free and clear laundry detergent as a form of "deep cleaning" early on...

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form