1 inch is he max u want any bigger can be trouble

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 03:31:48PM
Jordan Tyler Moore
@jordan-tyler-moore
12 years ago
8 posts

I don't want them any bigger than about like what.. maybe like 1 and 1/2 maybe 1/4 inches. I would like to try and avoid having to do to much extra care unless it isn't to much trouble, it depends. But like 1-1 and 1/2 inch locks would be awesome, or even 1 inch.

In answer to your question I could fit about 6 or 7 locks MAYBE 8 on the back on my head.

Baba Fats said:

Sorry. if you did your whole head, would you only have 2-3 locks on the back of your head? Or would more fit?

1 inch sections are about as big as you would want to go unless you want super thick locks. When they mature, and grow out, locks take on the width of the section. So you'll end up having locks that are an inch or bigger wide. If you want thinner locks in the end, you'll want to make the sections smaller.

If you do want bigger locks, let me know. They take special care for in washing and drying

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

1 inch is fine. Bigger and you run into having to spend an extra 10-20 minutes in the bathroom every time you wash them. The hold more soap and more water. So they take more time to rinse, and more time to dry. If you notice yours taking a while to dry, let me know. I can give you some pointers

Jordan Tyler Moore
@jordan-tyler-moore
12 years ago
8 posts

Ok, it seems they are about an inch each. I should be alright. So if the section is 1 inch then the lock is going to be an inch when it is mature?

Baba Fats said:

1 inch is fine. Bigger and you run into having to spend an extra 10-20 minutes in the bathroom every time you wash them. The hold more soap and more water. So they take more time to rinse, and more time to dry. If you notice yours taking a while to dry, let me know. I can give you some pointers

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

About. They'll always seem a bit thinner at the roots, but the body of the lock will be roughly 1 inch thick

Jordan Tyler Moore
@jordan-tyler-moore
12 years ago
8 posts

Alright, sounds good. Thanks for all of the tips and advice/help everyone! =D

Baba Fats said:

About. They'll always seem a bit thinner at the roots, but the body of the lock will be roughly 1 inch thick

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form