Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlock shampoo dragonblood vs knotty boy bar

divinemomentsofpain
@divinemomentsofpain
12 years ago
20 posts

ok people. i know some of you dont like the knotty boy brand and i can totally understand that but i want a fare opinion on this. ive used the dragonblood dreadlock shampoo and for some way it does not work out for my hair and scalp. i know most people find them fantastic and im sure they are but they just dont work for me, seems to leave some kind of residue. when i went to spain though i used it for a week and it worked fantastic but now im back in sweden and looking for a shampoo for this condition. so, how is the knotty boy shampoo bar?

i have a very sensitive scalp and i find it very hard to find a shampoo that suits me. i also tried the bs wash from the recipie here on this site but it just feels better to use a bar, dont ask why haha :) please feel free to leave your opinion and take care fellow compassions.

updated by @divinemomentsofpain: 01/13/15 09:34:35PM
Kelly3
@kelly3
12 years ago
333 posts

I don't know about bars, but DDHQ shampoo gets your hair super clean. Better than the BS wash in my opinion, but I will use only BS/ACV once all the DDHQ stuff is gone. Currently, I use BS twice a week and the other once per week.

Caleb Birch
@caleb-birch
12 years ago
17 posts
I've used both bars. I've never had issues with either one of them rinsing out of my locks. I do like the way knotty boy feels after washing better. Feels cleaner. Although I'm not a big fan of bar shampoo. DDHQ made my locks feel dry i've used their liquid shampoo. I think its each to their own. Whatever feels right to you.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i only use dreadlockshampoo dhhq is chemical garbage thqt will cause dandruff prsoriasis etc..even cancer knottyboys safer but wouldnt ue it

if www.dreadlockshampoo.com dont work for u id try these next

http://www.voodoosoapandbeads.com/

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
divinemomentsofpain
@divinemomentsofpain
12 years ago
20 posts

thanks alot guys!

Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts

DHHQ stay away from! It strips your hair of eveything leaving it dry and brittle not to mention a bad cause of dandruff! Have you tried the liquid shampoo from www.dreadlockshampoo.com ? Personally, I love their Patchouli and Nag Champa bars. Have't tried the Dragons Blood but I don't really like the scent of Dragons Blood so I prolly won't even try it.

Kelly3
@kelly3
12 years ago
333 posts
Guys, i asked my friend (who is a chemist) and he said that it is pretty toxic. Ill be throwing out the DHHQ stuff. Sorry for the bad advise.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form