Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Loose hairs that refuse to lock up

Uh-Man-Duh
@amanda9
12 years ago
12 posts

So my dreads are 1year and 5 months old. I haven't done any maintenance on them since I first put them in. I only use Maylees shampoo.

I've read through the forums on loose hairs and everyone says they will just join up on their own, but mine haven't at all. I have really straight, baby fine hair. And 6" long strands that are just doing their own thing. This is especially bad around my face, ears and back of my neck, but there are others throughout.

The result is a constant messy look that drives me crazy. To add to it, I'm getting married in a week and my hair is sticking up all over the place. I try to tuck hairs in when I have it in an up-do, but they inevitably just come out and stick out all over.

Waiting and washing obviously isn't doing the trick. Any other suggestions?

updated by @amanda9: 01/13/15 09:34:20PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yes..it is but 6 inches is the minumum length to dread

so when it reaches that length it will dreD

there will always be loose hairs especialy along the hairlune it doesnt ma,lke it look messy it makes it look softer

when it reaches 6 inches it will dread..but there will always be more the]ats not quite 6 inches yet

its a constant

its always happening you just dint notice cause theres always more trying to catch up

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form