Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

sweaty football head

Shelly sink
@shelly-sink
12 years ago
5 posts
My son his oily hair and Now that he is practicing football everyday his hair gets sweat soaked and seems to get dirty quicker. We have been doing the BS wash and ACV rinse twice a week but now that his hair is getting so sweaty is there something else we can do to keep it cleaner longer or a way to freshen it up or can we wash it more often
updated by @shelly-sink: 01/13/15 09:33:25PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

u can wash more often just once dreaded u wont want to every day so every others fine

sweat can be nasty or clean depending on diet processed foods meat stuff like that will make it stink filled with bacteria and toxins the body is trying to eliminate from a poor diet

the beter he diet the less it stinks but to really be scentless u have to go with strict raw vegan or perhaps fruitarian

the point is adjusting the diet will make sweat less nasty and closer to just salty water which wont be that bad to leave in longer

a pray with water and a lil teatree oil will kill bacteria its a strong anticeptic plus prevents lice

thyme will reduce oiiness too

and if jhhes oily skip the acv or make it very very weak for a week or 2 and he'll be less oily

once less oily tho resume the acv use to balance the ph

just a side note football can have far worse consequences then sweatty hair

they use all those pads and things for a reason but they are not always enough im not trying tto make yiu worry just to spread awareness spinal cord injuries brain injuriesdo happen in football ..probly alot more often then yiu think ofcourse diving too

having a spinal cord injury myself ive known alot of pei[]ople who have too and i actualy know more injured by football then by gunshots

anyway probly too much information haha

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shelly sink
@shelly-sink
12 years ago
5 posts

Thanks for the help. :-)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

srry i went overboard haha

--
Shelly sink
@shelly-sink
12 years ago
5 posts

Not at all, I'm not a fan of football. I try to provide my kids with what they need to make informed decisions about the things they are interested in, and tho I wish i could shelter them from things that have the potential to harm them, thats not completely possible. I have to pick and choose what to allow them to decide for themselves so they won't rebel and do things they shouldn't. We live in a very rural area so we're kind of limited in activities to keep them occupied. But if he decides tomorrow that footballs not for him I'd totally be ok with it.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

good attitude

many parents will push kids into being good at sports and stuff and put way tioo much importance on that

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form