Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What do I do with the loose hairs?

Doll Russell
@doll-russell
12 years ago
8 posts

I don't mean the ones that I can find around my scalp, I know you just tuck those around the base of the dread and wait for them to get sucked in. I'm talking about the long bits of hair that stick out of random parts of my dreads. Like super long version of frizzy bits. How do I encourage those to go into the dread? I figure you just leave them alone like frizz but these guys are really quite long and look wonky even for my taste... And I don't want to cut them if there are much better options.

Do I just love them and accept them for their weirdness or can I do anything about them? My dreads are a day old btw. I'm sorry if I'm just beingpersnickety. >w< <3

updated by @doll-russell: 01/13/15 09:32:58PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

u dont do nothing bout the 1st around the scalp either

your gonna have alot of loose hairs for awhule and in fact you'll get more soon

but then you'll get less too

but they will never go away you'll always have loose hairs here and there

the ones at the scalp will grow and become or join new dreads the onres sticking out of dreads will mostly suck in but leaving a bunch to stick out andbe frizzy they are more frizzy right after u wash then h-bvet les so

sea salt will suck em in but your dreads might get too dry too hard and tight so u wah and conditin (om=nce mature i jean) and they get more fuzzy and soft and u wanna cuddle em

honnestlky when they are lik more fuzzy they g]=feel so nice..till the hairs allong your face tickle yor eyes then u wanna dry em out so they knot up

but son enough you;ll want em soft and cuddly again

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Doll Russell
@doll-russell
12 years ago
8 posts

Hehe, well alright. :) I'll just love them and let them do their thing then. <3 Thank you!

soaring eagle said:

u dont do nothing bout the 1st around the scalp either

your gonna have alot of loose hairs for awhule and in fact you'll get more soon

but then you'll get less too

but they will never go away you'll always have loose hairs here and there

the ones at the scalp will grow and become or join new dreads the onres sticking out of dreads will mostly suck in but leaving a bunch to stick out andbe frizzy they are more frizzy right after u wash then h-bvet les so

sea salt will suck em in but your dreads might get too dry too hard and tight so u wah and conditin (om=nce mature i jean) and they get more fuzzy and soft and u wanna cuddle em

honnestlky when they are lik more fuzzy they g]=feel so nice..till the hairs allong your face tickle yor eyes then u wanna dry em out so they knot up

but son enough you;ll want em soft and cuddly again

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form