Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Jojoba Oil

WarHound
@warhound
12 years ago
15 posts

Finally got some Jojoba oil, because my locks are in desperate need of moisture. I get some bad flaking a few days after washing, even with a rosemary oil spray.

So I was wondering, should I add the oil to make a rosemary(8 drops), peppermint (3 drops), and jojoba oil spray or should I just apply the jojoba oil directly as needed?

updated by @warhound: 02/14/15 08:45:28AM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Really, you could do it either way. But if you were to apply it directly, it could be tricky. It's easier to use it in a spray bottle. In that case, you may as well just mix it with the other oils. Also, the other oils will do more for your flakes and dandruff than the jojoba will alone

WarHound
@warhound
12 years ago
15 posts

So how many drops should I add to an 8 ounce bottle?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

8 oz id add maybe 1/4 to 1/2 dropper full or at a guess 30-60 drops

and the 8-10 drops rosemary 305 pepermint

if u do bs acv yiu ciould also just add 1/2 a dropperfull to the bs or acv or both

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
WarHound
@warhound
12 years ago
15 posts

Ok, thanks a lot. You guys always have great answers so quickly.

Rachel Parsons
@rachel-parsons
12 years ago
30 posts
Jojoba oil is my love lol. I use it on everything it makes a good face moisturizer. Also makes stretching my ears a breeze. It's a beautiful golden liquid <3
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

jojoba even tho its a plant based oil is chemicaly the closest thing ti natural skin oils so its really the perfect skin and hair conditiiner

--
Rachel Parsons
@rachel-parsons
12 years ago
30 posts
Yep it's really the best. I learned all about it when I was working for lush, an all natural and hand made cosmetic company. I came out of that job with a great deal of knowledge on the benefits of what pretty much every essential oil and almost every other natural ingredient does for your hair and skin
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well u should write up what u know then we hacve a few excelent discussion on essential oils and stuff but can never get enough expert knowledge posted from ppl like yiu who really l[know alot

--
Rachel Parsons
@rachel-parsons
12 years ago
30 posts
Sounds good I can put a list together of essential oils and maybe some natural beauty tips for the ladies lol. Where would I put something like that?
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form