Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Spray bottle?

☮MamaKittyLove
@mamakittylove
12 years ago
198 posts

If I put the BS mix in a spray bottle and soak my head that way, will it be the same concept as pouring it all over my head? It's really hard doing it alone (dumping it over and then catching it in a bowl to dump it again). Plus I have a 9 month old to tend to. It will be a lot easier to just spray my head than to dump it.

updated by @mamakittylove: 01/13/15 09:30:46PM
Ashley Kent
@ashley-kent
12 years ago
16 posts

Not sure about spray bottle, but I use a sports drink bottle. That way you can direct where you want it to go and its a much more efficient process than dropping a litre of solution randomly on your head... hope that helped slightly :)

☮MamaKittyLove
@mamakittylove
12 years ago
198 posts

I don't have a sports drink bottle ): All I have is a spray bottle lol. I was thinking because that's how you would spray sea salt into your hair it would be the same thing pretty much except with BS.

Ashley Kent
@ashley-kent
12 years ago
16 posts

Hmmm... well I think with the BS wash its meant to be a good soak, so I dunno if spraying it on would get it soaked in enough...

Better ask SE!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

you dont have to pour catch pour over and over just pour it in one time then wait till u rinse and the sprating i doubt would saturate and penetrate the way pouring doe

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮MamaKittyLove
@mamakittylove
12 years ago
198 posts

Ahh very true.

I asked him and he pretty much said the same thing you did (: Thanks <3 muchlove!

☮MamaKittyLove
@mamakittylove
12 years ago
198 posts

What is a "splash" of acv? & should I let the acv soak on my head for a good amount of time also?

Britany said:

you need to get it on your scalp, and spraying wont do that, plus you need to rinse it off after you use it or you will dry up and be extra itchy and dry. follow with a splash of apple cider vinegar to a gallon of water or so then rinse that off also. ( rinse with plain water )

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Everyone is pretty much on the spot with the application of the BS/ACV rinses. I used a gallon pitcher when I did this and since it had a spout, all I did as I poured it slowing over my head was grab my dreads in my opposite hand and move my head around to ensure scalp coverage.
Same with the ACV.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form