Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Shampoos Vs Baking soda wash

divinemomentsofpain
@divinemomentsofpain
12 years ago
20 posts

first i used hot water but then i switched to cold water cause it seemed to help a little bit, but after going a month with the bars i now try the bs rinse, but my hair still feels kinda gross and it still leaves me with dandruff even though i do exactly as told from this site, but thanks for a really good site with alot of info :)

divinemomentsofpain said:

not the liquid the bar first dragonblood and then nag champa, ive also tried teatree bar but its all the same it seems..

updated by @divinemomentsofpain: 07/23/15 05:07:24PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

how long ya been dreading dandrudffs pretty mucha ni[orm earlu=y on till u adjust u might just have to keep doing what your doing till it hgets better

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
divinemomentsofpain
@divinemomentsofpain
12 years ago
20 posts

the first time i only reached around 2 months but then i had to comb everything out and use my "normal" shampoo to get rid of the dandruff and it worked within one wash and all was gone, but now i started again and im also at around 2 months now but i just want it to work :) ok ill keep on doing what im doing thanks for the help SE :)

Danika Skalet
@danika-skalet
12 years ago
37 posts
I ended up with really bad dandruff too when using the bs and avc (never tried strengthening it though) I started using the bar shampoo from dreadlockshampoo.com in patchouli (which it wonderful for dandruff) and it cleared up right away. I like the shampoo better than the bs (haven't tried the liquid) I found that my dandruff is gone, I don't itch and my locks are tightening up much faster now. I've noticed some serious root lock up in just a few washes
Ryan C
@ryan-c
12 years ago
29 posts

I've been using the BS/ACV since I started about 3 months ago. I've been told that my hair is locking up a lot faster than most, which is what i expected with my hair type, but I definitely think the BS/ACV helped that, as well as the salt-water i have been spraying on afterwards.

I've had pretty bad dandruff my whole life, and the dreads aren't making much of a difference really except that its making it more visible. The BS/ACV does a good job at clearing my scalp, but it is usually still itchy later in the same day and just gets worse throughout the following 2 days before I wash again. In addition, the dandruff always comes back.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form