dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

crochet?

melann
@melann
12 years ago
34 posts

I found this photo

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/162667_185319234825894_123563774334774_575476_3790583_n.jpg

I was wondering if this is what crochet dreads look like? I've heard they look more woven, is this what i'm looking at??

updated by @melann: 01/13/15 09:27:19PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

hard to be sure but looks like they were crochetted but not in awhile thats why theres so much loose hairs from the broken hairs popping out

if i had to guess id guess they were crochertted for maybe a month then not crochetted for 4..maybe 5 months

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Really hard to tell. I've nevr touched a crochet needle ad some of mine look a lot like that. maybe not as many hairs popping out, but very similar in shape, even the one with the little kink in it

melann
@melann
12 years ago
34 posts

Im looking at the one on the left. See how the hairs seem to cross in like an X pattern? Mine are still young but they def dont do that. They have loops, not X's.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a355/the_pumpkin/dreads/IMG_1610.jpg

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

You know what I think that x patter is?... Interlocking or root flipping. I've done it to a few in the very beginning. They are fine and strong now, but that patter stays for ever. the loose hairs around it cover it up from another persons eyes, but if you look at them as close as that picture is, it will always be there

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

you could be right but could be crochrt too ..or loose hair tool as they catch a group of hairs and pull it in they lay like that on the surface

and yea mine certainly dont do that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form