Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

re-backcomb hair?

k money
@k-money
12 years ago
114 posts

ya, usually i pat them a little with a towel at first, then use an hair dryer, then usually theyre still a little wet and i just let them air dry

updated by @k-money: 07/18/15 10:13:17PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

If they are as ounge as they are and not seeing that much progress, you could skip the towel. Just kind of squeeze out any excess water before you get out of the shower and let them air dry. If you do use the blow dryer, just make sure to move it around a lot. too long in one place can cause some heat damage

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I just checked out the pics you posted, and I have to say that they look great. You shouldn't be worried at all. the sections are very distinct and well formed. Just be patient. switch to the soap you just got and go with the flow

Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

Don't re-backcomb. Your hair is dreading very well. Your hair colour is awesome by the way. Anyway, yeah, it's going fine, just that you're focused on it so much that you don't see the progress. Don't look at it so much and don't think about it. Just...forget about your hair for a while. I think your hair is dreading nicely, so I imagine you're just down about it cos you're used to seeing it ever day. Little progress doesn't seem noticeable when you look often.

k money
@k-money
12 years ago
114 posts

would just letting them air dry like you said be the most beneficial?

Baba Fats said:

If they are as ounge as they are and not seeing that much progress, you could skip the towel. Just kind of squeeze out any excess water before you get out of the shower and let them air dry. If you do use the blow dryer, just make sure to move it around a lot. too long in one place can cause some heat damage

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

absolutely. You don't run any risk of anything, but knotting, by letting them air dry. Like I said, heat damage is a risk of blow drying. And towels untangle knots that are trying to form

k money
@k-money
12 years ago
114 posts

i will do this, thank you everyone

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form