Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

sunburnt scalp

Riley Napalm
@haazinumusic
12 years ago
27 posts

today i did my first baking soda wash because my scalp was getting itchy at the back of my head and i got a bit of sunburn on the top of my scalp. now i'm dealing with the "dandruff look" and i'd really like to get rid of that. (-_-)

i didn't rinse with ACV though. let's see how well this stuff works! i had been using the just 4 dreads soap from dreadlockshampoo.com, but thought i'd give it a shot today to hopefully get the peeling skin off. any other suggestions?

updated by @haazinumusic: 01/13/15 09:27:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

bs will exfoliate but acgv should be used too or it can dry it and make it worse

how did u dread that u got the exposed scalp to burn?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Even though it does condition them a bit and might loosen they at the roots, you might want to try some aloe straight from the plant. Aloe cools and eases the skin irritation from sun burns

Riley Napalm
@haazinumusic
12 years ago
27 posts
SE, I did the T&R method, but I was on a beach for a few days, so the sun got to my scalp since my hair was wet a lot of the time. I'll use the acv today when I shower!And Baba, I plan to give that a try. Thankfully there was no pain that went along with the burn, I just noticed a ton of peeling right where my scalp showed haha.Thank you both!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form