Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread wash. shopping list.

Noble
@noble
12 years ago
13 posts

What do i use to clean my forming hair? Should my wash in the earlier period of my locs be different from when they mature?

I've heard BS and ACV with essential oils is good. I'm really trying to narrow it down to a shopping list so i can buy everything i need to keep my head healthy and clean. I'd be stoked with a list of ingredients, recipes, etc.

If my wash wouldn't need to change from now till then, Anything and everything you guys find to work amazingly for your hair would be great! Really looking to have clean, great smelling dreads!Also, if you could include averaging prices for the ingredients, just so i could know what to expect $$$ wise that would be great!

Peace and Love.

updated by @noble: 01/13/15 09:23:35PM
FireGirl
@firegirl
12 years ago
1 posts

You can wash your hair you in the early stages,tho you don't want to do it to often for a few reason, one mold..You want to let your hair dry completely between each wash,to avoid mildew and mold, the other is it makes the dreading process longer, I use Dr bronner's to wash my dreads, for the set I just started and the one I had years ago, I think it's 12-1, You want to dilute it down a lot... I use Organicessential oils, for smelly good stuff.. I personally use lavender and Tea tree, but take care using the Tea tree if you choose to. As it will dry your scalp if you use to much or to often...Good luck with your new locks, and enjoy your journey

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form