Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

on day 24 and starting to feel the panic lol

sarai
@sarai
12 years ago
38 posts
I used the tnr method plus a little back combing here and there to get things started. I sectioned my hair into four parts and then randomly grabed 1/2 to 1 1/2 inch squares and triangles. I'm finding though after about day 24 that my sections aren't very clean and some of them have chunks growing into the others. I'm pulling them apart and gently twisting to keep them seperate.I'm just wondering if I should comb them out and try more even precise sectioning because I would like them to turn out more like this or this...Does sectioning even really matter?Also, I'm on well water, and it seems to be making my hair softer, any suggestions?Thanks for any responses!Namaste
updated by @sarai: 01/13/15 09:23:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

nah sectioning dont matter and all dreads try to congo and need seperation

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

It doesn't matter really, you can't completely control the thickness of all your dreads. As for the parts of hair growing into others...mine do that too, it's normal, it's just what happens. That's why you separate them when you need to, so they don't all join together.

Jen
@jen
12 years ago
37 posts
mine are the same way. most of my dreads have "fallen out" but it's all part of the process. every day at some point I just make sure to go thru one dread at a time and separate thoroughly. takes a couple minutes. and then just let those puppies be. ^_^
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form