Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

ripping the back ... and no support

Tanner Bonsie
@tanner-bonsie
15 years ago
20 posts
the back of my head is starting to get kinda tangled. but i don't really have support from my family to help me. so what should i do to rip the backs apart if i can't really see them. and not very cordinated with mirrors
updated by @tanner-bonsie: 01/13/15 08:28:33PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
feelfeel for clumps that are becomming dreads take 2 clumps next to eachother 1 in each hand and pull aparti have never used a mirror, always used feel, if i was sittin in front of a mirror i doubt id even look in italong the same lines i always use shadows to tell how my dreads are behaving that day..moved to maintenance since its more maintenance then method

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Angel
@angel
15 years ago
77 posts
Yea I actually just grab two that are next to each other and pull apart. If they are becoming one or not. Don't really need a mirror, at times I let my girlfriend seperate them. Then I regret it cause she can't feel my pain lol.
Tanner Bonsie
@tanner-bonsie
15 years ago
20 posts
haha thanksand yea my girlfriendwont touch them Angel said:
Yea I actually just grab two that are next to each other and pull apart. If they are becoming one or not. Don't really need a mirror, at times I let my girlfriend seperate them. Then I regret it cause she can't feel my pain lol.
Holypipi
@holypipi
15 years ago
16 posts
Well i rip them myself... i kinda of don't trust my dreads to anyone... But your girlfriend should support you in everyway... mine is even thinking of doing them on her head
Courtney J
@courtney-j
15 years ago
100 posts
I was going to answer exactly like SE did lol.
Jessica
@jessica
15 years ago
70 posts
if i was sittin in front of a mirror i doubt id even look in it...I love that!That's funny there was this giant mirror in my apartment when i moved in and i finally just got rid of it and i feel really comfortable when i walk by and there isn't a mirror there anymore.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i had a 5 foot square mirror above my bed fir a year and never even noticed it there..i really cant remember the last time i looked in a mirror Jessica said:
if i was sittin in front of a mirror i doubt id even look in it...

I love that!

That's funny there was this giant mirror in my apartment when i moved in and i finally just got rid of it and i feel really comfortable when i walk by and there isn't a mirror there anymore.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form