Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadheadhq dreadwax used once regretted forever never wax dreads

Снегурочка
@снегурочка
15 years ago
8 posts
Thanks for clarifying :). I have not had to use anything like this, but from what I read it is a big help. The hot hot water is what I also hear is awesome for helping remove. I have read too that you can't easily get ALL the wax out. The best hope is most. Knottysleeves said:
That's a deep-clean recipe and it's awesome for dissolving dirt and lint etc... but it won't actually remove wax. Wax takes a lot of hard work to remove and very, very, very hot water. :-)

said:
Here's a recipe to remove wax that may work (I hear it's wonderful!). In fairness, I pulled it from a dread site that pulled it from another dread site ( http://dreadlocktruth.com/community/index.php?name=Forums&file=... ):

Grab a big bowl of warm water, or hot-ish if you can stand it. (as hot as possible)
Add 3/4 cup of baking soda,
8-9 drops of tea tree oil,
2 table spoons of lemon juice,
and 2 table spoons of sea salt,
stir and stir until it's dissolved.

Soak dreads in the bowl or use a squirt bottle or something similar to apply it to your scalp and dreads.

Grab a towel and wrap it around your head and leave it there for around half an hour, or more.

Rinse it out, really well. And that's it!

Good luck.

updated by @снегурочка: 07/24/15 06:59:34PM
Kundalini Rise
@kundalini-rise
14 years ago
67 posts
Yes, don't use them, they are in sheep's clothing!
linda
@linda
14 years ago
8 posts
so so sorry. what type of hair
j.boy
@jboy
14 years ago
47 posts
im curious to what this wax looks like ive never seen it...is it really like candle wax or more of a grease?..if its like candle wax i couldnt ever imagine putting that crap in my hair..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well sorta 1/2 way betweena soft wax but it can hardenot at least thats what it seems like from what ive seen never would touch the stuff myself

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form