Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

how often should i wash my hair?

Zack BatGang Smith
@zack-batgang-smith
12 years ago
46 posts
If i wash my hair everyday with bs would it hurt anything? For the past few days i have been washing my hair everyday and it seems like since i have been washing everyday my hair seems like it dreading faster im i seeing things? lol
updated by @zack-batgang-smith: 01/13/15 09:22:06PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

it will dread faster if u wash more but thats only if your not oiltyy by nature and when they dread u wont want to wash daily so try every 2-3 days tog get used to it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

If you are oily by nature, you're head will get accustomed to washing less often. As your locks mature, they will retain water for longer. Like a sponge. If they do not ever have the chance to dry between washing, you get mildew and will eventually turn into mold. It's not harmful in the beginning to wash every day, but after a few months you'll be washing less often anyway, so it's better to start off like that now

Zack BatGang Smith
@zack-batgang-smith
12 years ago
46 posts
I dont think i am. im mixed with black and mexican how can u tell if u are or not oiliy?
Zack BatGang Smith
@zack-batgang-smith
12 years ago
46 posts
I dont think i am. im mixed with black and mexican how can u tell if u are or not oiliy?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

african hair tends to be very dry

youd know if you were oily

--
Zack BatGang Smith
@zack-batgang-smith
12 years ago
46 posts
Oh ok well since i went natutally i really like it it looks like some are starting to dread up already
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yea when u go natural they often surpirise u how fast thry dread

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form