Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

you shouldnt be drying it in fact u should be doing it before u wash u want to wash ot out after no morethen 2 hiurs

also

the average person swims in the oceanb how often?

daily? hardly

weekly? maybe

monthly? possibly

you dont ever need sea salt..period

but ocasional..weekly or so is fine

tho over use yiu can dry the hell out of hair and scalp and even if severely over used caudse em to be so brittle they break

so

use every so often

not often

your at 3 days ..what do u want? tight mature dreads in a week?

u wont get it

dont force it

use sea salt about how often yiud expect to swim in the c=iocean

that is if u lived in easy driving ..not walking distance

i never used it at all

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

yeah just keep this in mind, that your hair is already pretty much "dead." so whatever damage you do to your hair, you cant actually repair that damage until new hair grows. so its just the illusion that shampoo and conditioner companies are selling people that this will repair damaged hair. dreading your hair is basically controlled damage when you use sea salt spray and other similar methods. its not bad though, just dont over do it :)

Green Head
@green-head
12 years ago
31 posts

if you just stick to the info on this site, you'll probably be fine (Y) x

jonathan Peers said:

lol Ok thanyou SE, I best wash my hair now. I actually live on the beach and swim at least once a week. With this in mind Iwill just leave the spray out all together.

I understand I will not get mature dreads in a week, I am commited to growing them in an organic fashion. The problem is with all the mixed msgs on the internet, it is hard to decipher exactly what the correct method is. Thankyou once again for your advice, ur knowledge has probarbly prevented me from destroying my hair several times over allready.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form