haha no 3 cups water 3-6 tablespoons bs and acv should be plenty

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 12:29:14PM
Angus Bennett
@angus-bennett
12 years ago
11 posts
Thank you very much. So 3 cups and 3-6I tablespoons for each? BS and ACV?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yes

--
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

but separately. 3 cups water and 3-6 tbls BS then rinse. Then 3 more cups water to 2-6 tbls ACV. then rinse again

Angus Bennett
@angus-bennett
12 years ago
11 posts

Alright thanks so much! A question about the dread shampoo you referred me too - dreadlockshampoo.com - Is it residue free? I'm assuming it is but couldnt find it anywhere on their website

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

It is, but to be honest, I just opened a new bar to wash mine yesterday, and as the dried I found a lot of soap left over after my last rinse that I had to jump back in the shower and rinse again. Much more thoroughly. It smells very nice, and does make your hair feel clean, but make sure you rinse it out more than your feel like you had to with other soaps. Focus on your roots. I found tons of soap left over there. It might be because My roots are very very thick. Some are an inch or wider . If your locks are pencil size, you shouldn't have a problem, but just to be cautious, make sure it's all out my twisting and squeezing them while you run water over them.

Angus Bennett
@angus-bennett
12 years ago
11 posts

Alright thank you. Is their any shampoo you know of that doesnt leave behind all the extra soap? but still works equally as good.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I love Dr. Bronners. I've never had a problem with it.

I haven't tried the BS and ACV wash, but I hear good things about it.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

bronners will leave u sticky in hard water 85% of the country has hard water

try the baking soda or www.dreadlockshampoo.com which are made for hard water and are awesome

Angus Bennett said:

Alright thank you. Is their any shampoo you know of that doesnt leave behind all the extra soap? but still works equally as good.

--

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form